POWER OF WATER

John 3:5. "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God"

Bible Readings: Ex. 15:22-25; Nu. 33:8; Eph. 5:26; Acts 22:16

Water takes pre-eminence in all of God's creation. Scientists believe that anywhere water is found, there is bound to be life. Water is a mystery. Water represents the Holy Spirit of God. Water revives the dying soul. Water is a visa to enter into the kingdom of God(John 3:15). By the water of baptism a man's sins are washed away(Acts 22:16). If you believe in God, He shall demonstrate to you today the power of His creation through the holy water.

Prayers
Place before you a container of very clean drinkable water as you pray. Confess Psalm 25:1-22. Go into deep repentance for all known sin that has separated you from God. Praise and worship the King of Kings. Raise your right hand up and shout "Blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth"(21 times). Lay this hand upon the container of water and pray: 

Blood of Jesus Christ mixed with the Holy Ghost fire, flow into this water in the name of Jesus Christ, amen. Blood of Jesus Christ, convert this water into the living water of healing and deliverance in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, amen. Healing power of God, convert this water into antibiotics, vitamins and antioxidants to heal and renew my body organs in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ. The miracle hand of God, trouble this water like the angel of Bethsaida and let it make me whole in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ. The fire of God, as I drink this water, let the yoke of failure, poverty, backwardness, sickness and spiritual weakness break in my life in Jesus name, amen. 

O Lord, like unto Naaman, let this water cleanse me of every known and unknown sickness in Jesus Mighty name, amen. The holy water of God flush out any hidden poison in my body in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, amen. As I drink this water O Lord my God, let all evil plantations of cancer, fibroid, hypertension, HIV/AIDS, arthritis, etc be flushed out in Jesus Mighty name amen. 

Blessed water of God, dismantle the stronghold of witchcraft in my body and life in Jesus Mighty name, amen. Water of salvation, recreate my body and cleanse me of all pollution of the evil ones in Jesus Mighty name, amen. 

Like the water of Marah, O Lord let my life receive sweetness and refreshing as I drink this water in Jesus Mighty, amen. By faith I drink this blessed water, I receive total deliverance from sickness and poverty in Jesus Mighty name I pray, amen.

Drink the water and sprinkle some of it over your room(s) and all valuables in your home

Make a vow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEARN TO ALWAYS ASK SATAN A TACTICAL QUESTIONS AS HE IS VERY SMART AND TACTICAL IN TEMPTING HUMAN BEINGS.

President Buhari Has Declared June 12 A Democracy Day, In Honour Of Late Chief MKO Abiola

Special Anti Robbery Squad(SARS) of Nigeria Police Force banned