WHO IS DELAYING YOUR MARRIAGE

Proverb 13:12 "Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life"

Bible Reading: Ecclesiastes 3:1-8



A certain sister sent this SMS to her pastor which reads thus: "Pastor, I am confused; I have been in a relationship with a brother for seven years now, he has not made any move to see my parents. He tells me we would marry "next year". It is five years now. I am thirty nine, I don't want to fool around with men. What do I do?" There is a season and time for everything under the sun and marriage is not different. Marriage between man and woman has its appointed time. Youth is the right time for marriage(Malachi 2:14).

Unknown to some people, certain men have been recruited by Satan to act as perpetual suitors to women. Their assignment is to delay people's marriage. They act like an army of occupation. If you are experiencing an unusual delay in marriage, ask God to reveal its root cause to you. It could be a pattern in the family. Spiritual husbands and wives can also cause delay because they claim illegal ownership over you. A tradition that requires you as the eldest daughter to stay in your father's house and not go to a husband's house is an agent of delay. The cause of your delay in marriage could be as a result of a curse or pronouncement by your parents.

As a Christian or believer, do not be tired of finding out spiritual things about yourself. Who are you in the spirit realm?. Some people belong to a club of familiar spirits. They are bound together in soul-tie. Each time they aspire to marry their members get worried because it means loosing his or her membership.

Is there anything that is causing your delay in marriage?. You need to pray and break every yoke of marriage delay now.

Confession: Galatians 3:13-14

Prayers
Thank you Father Lord for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Blood of Jesus Christ and fire of the Holy Ghost, overthrow evil forces of occupation in my life in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, amen.
Yoke of stagnant relationship in my life, break now in Jesus Mighty name, amen.
Strongman and woman of marriage delay, catch fire of the Holy Ghost noe and die in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, amen.
Agenda of unfriendly and satanic suitors, fail and scatter now in Jesus Mighty name, amen.
O Lord my God, deliver me from the hands of occupation forces in Jesus Mighty name, amen.
Cage of familiar spirits, break and scatter now in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, amen.
Stronghold of familiar spirit in my family, catch fire of the Holy Ghost and scatter now in Jesus Mighty name, amen.
Evil plantation of familiar spirits, be uprooted by fire of the Holy Ghost, amen.
O Lord my God, open my eyes to see my ordained husband/wife in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, amen.
Anti-marriage name from the spiritual world, be cancelled by the precious blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, amen.
Satanic exchange of husband/wife be reversed by fire of the Holy Ghost, amen.
Today, I divorce all spirit husbands/wives in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, amen.
God of 11th hour miracle, appear and let my husband/wife appear in Jesus Mighty name, amen.
Precious Blood of Jesus Christ, break every soul-tie with familiar spirit, amen(21 times).

Anoint your head with oil and pray: with the aroma of Christ Jesus on my head, I walk into the embrace of my ordained husband/wife in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I pray,amen!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEARN TO ALWAYS ASK SATAN A TACTICAL QUESTIONS AS HE IS VERY SMART AND TACTICAL IN TEMPTING HUMAN BEINGS.

President Buhari Has Declared June 12 A Democracy Day, In Honour Of Late Chief MKO Abiola

Special Anti Robbery Squad(SARS) of Nigeria Police Force banned