MY HOUR OF DIVINE INTERVENTION

Ps 18:6  "In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God, He heard my voice out of His temple, and my cry came before Him, even into his ears.

Read Ps 18:1-18


You have cried enough; your tears have drawn the attention of heaven. God is coming down personally to intervene in your affairs. Rise up early to pray. It is your hour of divine intervention.


Prayers
Thank you O God of my salvation. O Lord, arise and let my story change in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Today O Lord my God, I position myself at the pillar of divine intervention. O Lord, hear my cry in Jesus Mighty name. O God my Father, by the signs and wonders, invade every area of my life in the name of Jesus Christ Your Son. By Your power O Lord, let the resources of heaven promote me this month in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Any power that wants me to die in this month shall die in my place in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ, amen.

As I go into new month O Lord, let the root of hardship in my life die in the name of Jesus Christ. Red sea of witchcraft blockage, I cry against you, clear away by the fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus Mighty name. Evil powers, holding tight to my instrument of advancement, I command you to die by the fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus Mighty name, amen.

By the fire of the Holy Ghost, I recover all my wasted years in this month and year, in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ. Every curse of profitless toiling, break and release me in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Negative prophecies upon my life, be reversed and turned into blessing in Jesus Mighty name. Evil gathering of the wicked against my progress, receive the anger of the Almighty God and scatter in the Mighty name of  Jesus Christ of Nazareth, amen. 

By the power of a new beginning O Lord my God, let the curse of chronic illness, fruitlessness and strife be turned to abundant blessings in Jesus Mighty name, amen.

Witchcraft wall, built against my moving forward in this year and everyday of my life, fall down and scatter by fire by thunder in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. You rain of affliction, I comand you to turn upon the evil powers that are troubling my father's house in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth., amen. 

Owners of evil load of witchcraft embargo, hindering my moving forward, carry your load and varnish in the Jesus Mighty name, amen. 

I break every ancestral embargo and I move forward by the fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus Mighty name. By Your power O God, I recover my finances from my debtors in this year in Jesus Mighty name. Arrows of terminal diseases, I send you back to your senders in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. In this year O Lord my God, let my investments yield multiple dividends in Jesus Mighty name. Power to gather wealth and spend it wisely, locate and fall upon me in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, amen.

I vow to be fulfilled this year and everyday of my life in Jesus Mighty name. I make all these prayers in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, AMEN!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

President Buhari Has Declared June 12 A Democracy Day, In Honour Of Late Chief MKO Abiola

Do you know that, Computer is better than human dermatologists at detecting skin cancer? , 'Programmed' stem cells have been approved to mend human hearts for the first time?, The gene behind Huntington’s disease could be neutralized and Microbes are set to alter the economy?

Special Anti Robbery Squad(SARS) of Nigeria Police Force banned