HATERS OF GOD, LOVERS OF DEATH.

Exodus 20: 14  "Thou shalt not commit adultery"



Bible Readings: 1 Corinthians 6:9; Proverb 8:13

Are you actively involved in a sexual relationship that is in direct violation of the 7th Commandment of God(that is, Exodus 20:14)?. As you go through this message and the prayers that follow it, God shall give you the power to come out of adultery. 

Adultery is sex or amorous affairs between a married person and someone who is not his or her legal wife or husband. It is the common ground for cases of divorce in our courts.

Fornication refers to sex or amorous affairs between two unmarried persons. Adultery and fornication are both against the law of God. Any man or woman who disobeys God's law is a hater of God; you can't claim to love God when you fail or refuse to obey His laws or commandments. A hater of God is a lover of death(Proverb 8:13).

We are in the end times! Some people are preaching sexual liberty. They try to convince people that being hooked to one sex partner is bondage. The truth is that in most countries where reckless sexual freedom is practised, there are not less than thirty varieties of sexually transmitted diseases. Most of these diseases are drug resistant. Is someone preaching homosexuality or lesbianism to you? The person should know that in places where this abomination is legally practised, the average life span of a homosexual is 41years. In a heterosexual society where people keep to one opposite sex partner, the average life span is 76years.

To be sexually loose means a life of indiscipline and lack of self control. Such a life cannot flourish. It is always preyed upon by poverty, sickness and death. You are free to make choice between life and death, but Jesus Christ is offering you life. You can come out of sexual sin(Isaiah 1:18). Accept Jesus and forsake sin. Jesus will not condemn you for your ignorance, but He says to you "My son, my daughter, go and sin no more"(John 8:11).

Confession: Isaiah 1:18; 1 John 1:8-10
Repent of your sin of adultery and fornication
Prayers

O Lord, I am unclean, wash me or I die in Jesus name, amen.
Blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, purge me of all uncleanliness in Jesus Mighty name, amen.
Power of Calvary, avail for me and make me whole in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, amen.
O God my father, deliver me from the bondage of sexual sin and death in Jesus Mighty name, amen.
O Lord my God, establish me in a blessed marriage and sexual purity in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, amen.
Stronghold of sexual immorality in my foundation, scatter by fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name, amen.
Arrows of adultery and homosexuality, return to your sender in Jesus Mighty name, amen.
Power to love God and save my soul from untimely death, come upon me now in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, amen.
From today, I love God and hate death in Jesus Mighty name, amen.
My inheritance in the kingdom of God shall not be given to another person to inherit, amen.

I make this prayer in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the only begotten Son of God, amen!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEARN TO ALWAYS ASK SATAN A TACTICAL QUESTIONS AS HE IS VERY SMART AND TACTICAL IN TEMPTING HUMAN BEINGS.

President Buhari Has Declared June 12 A Democracy Day, In Honour Of Late Chief MKO Abiola

Special Anti Robbery Squad(SARS) of Nigeria Police Force banned